Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
Ronnie “HardBodyRonnie” Wilson has been into fitness damn near all his life. It’s been over 10 years since the Houston native started his HBR Fitness brand, but he’s expanded beyond the industry. Watching Ronnie’s videos, you get a glimpse of something more. He’s intelligent, honest, charismatic, and insanely funny. He’s also insightful, open-minded, and ready to discuss anything at a moment’s notice.
Ronnie’s presence and personality have made him a growing icon in Houston. As he prepares to expand his business beyond HBR Fitness, Ronnie and I chat about fitness, what it takes to really lose weight, and muse on sex, relationships, and of course his plans for brand development. .
Ronnie and I discussed:
- Why his personality is key to his success as a trainer
- The crazy truth about fitness gurus on Instagram and other forms of social media
- How hookup culture has destroyed our ability to court
- Why transforming the Black community involves taking personal responsibility against ourselves
- Unsolicited pictures – giving them, getting them, and who really wants them
- Why keeping a tight circle of ambitious people is important.
Warning – this was a long ass conversation. Nothing was held back. We talked for 90 minutes. But it was powerful and entertaining in many places. I loved this conversation and look forward to sharing it with you.
CONNECT WITH rONNIE
Ronnie’s Instagram: @hardbodyronnie
Ronnie’s Facebook Page
CONNECT WITH LAURYN
Lauryn’s Instagram: @lauryndoll
P.S. If you’ve enjoyed this podcast, subscribe to SexyFocusedAmbitious on iTunes, or my YouTube Channel, where the rest of these amazing experiences connect and continue.
Lauryn Doll is the Bombshell Brand strategist and copywriter. She’s intensely focused on helping professional brands develop a sensual and feminine edge for a deliberate dose of sex appeal that provides tease without sleaze